Questions & Answers

How do I file a Hawaii extension?

If you're unable to file by April 20, 2022, you are granted an automatic 6-month extension of time to file Form N-11 or Form N-15 without filing any other form unless an additional tax payment must be made.

The extension of time to file is NOT an extension of time for payment of tax. You must file Form N-200V  by the April deadline if you have tax due. You may not use federal Form 4868 instead of Form N-200V .

To calculate any tax due with Form N-200V , see the Hawaii extension worksheet .

Let's Get Started