Questions & Answers

Arkansas Extension

If you request an extension of time to file your federal income tax return (by filing federal Form 4868 with the IRS) you're entitled to receive the same extension on your Arkansas income tax return. The federal automatic extension extends the deadline to file until November 15th.

If you don't file a federal extension, you can file an Arkansas extension using Form AR1055-IT . Be sure your extension is postmarked by the filing due date of April 15th.

Let's Get Started