Questions & Answers

Arizona Extension

To file an extension for Arizona, follow one of the two options listed below:

  1. Apply for an Arizona extension (Form 204 ).
  2. Use your federal extension (federal Form 4868) and file your Arizona return by the same due date as your federal return (typically October 15 after filing an extension).
Note: You don't have to attach a copy of your extension to your Arizona return, but make sure that you answer Yes to the question on the Arizona General Information screen that asks if you filed a 2021 extension.

Let's Get Started